cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inquiry in price change

6868bby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have received a text asking me to update my credit card info.  As I signed into my account, I have noticed my next bill jumped from $20 to now asking for $65.  I have not changed any plans and would like to keep my old plan with my old price.  Please help correct this and I trust Public Mobile will not change without notice and permission.  

9 REPLIES 9

HI @6868bby  message them again.  PM aware there has been issue with plan price error earlier (need to find you the post)., They said issue is fixed.  But message them once again tonight , and once more tomorrow and ask and confirm

6868bby

@hTideGnow no they have not gotten back to me.  Thank you for your advice, I should have waited to see what are the charges.  In the other post, I mentioned perhaps I should give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the price due of $65 is the total cost of all the cell phones in my family under one credit card, technically if I use a different card to pay for one of the phone, the amount should go down.  After I have done that, it still says I owe $65 for my "subscription.".   So, I do not know what to think anymore. 

Hi @6868bby has PM charged you the wrong price yet.  Do not try to deal with the bank on this, you could "kill" the service

message support once more if they didn't reply 

6868bby

So I followed the instruction and got a ticket, but I have not got contacted for a few days now.  Customer service is horrible.

I have tried to resolve the problem myself and investigate why my $25 plan is asking for $65. Just looking at the amount due on Subscription and add on leaves me wondering why such a big jump for my phone bill without changing plans.  I figured it out by signing into each account on the web.  They all ask for the same $65.  That would be very expensive to pay $65 for each phone.  Turns out if you are looking at the price on Subscriptions and add on TAB, it is the price for all the phones if you have in my family.  It does not give you individual phone statement with due fee.  If you look at the statement section or past history, it will show the statement of the previous payment.  That statement has indicated be the price charged for that individual phone.    

I do suggest Public Mobile to consider indicating how many phones for the amount due under the subscribe and add on tab.  

On that, I would like to apology on the part where I thought Public Mobile changed my price without notice.   Thank you once again 

6868bby

thank you, I tried yesterday but it kept saying error.  This morning i have managed to get a ticket.  Thank yo

6868bby

hi, no it is the old plan but charged me so much more.  Anyways, thank you for the instruction and i have just submitted my ticket.  I hope this issue will be resolved.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@6868bby 

if you check the Plan details, does it show a $65 plan there? 

There was another post today about a $70 plan and the OP has been on a $35 plan.  You certainly need to open a ticket with support for further investigation

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Community_QA_
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@6868bby   what plan you had? what $45 plan?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You're the second person to report that this evening. I wonder what's going on. Have you contacted CS?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/plan-changed-from-25-to-65-without-my-agr...

Need Help? Let's chat.