Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in christmas day 25/dec/2022, there will come promotion

Anamaria_Benite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

11 REPLIES 11

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree with you that there could be many potential customers who are interested in lower priced plans.  It seems to me public mobile could be giving more incentives with more offers for lower priced plans to gain more customers who only need 1gb or 2gb of data but not at the prices or plans offered offered.   

The $13 plan has been mentioned before and I don't think it's really a good value at that price but I remember others saying it used to be only $10 before which would be a very good price and plan for low usage customers you mention.

@gpixel wrote:

with the new $35/3gb 4g plan, I think the next move will be to convert the existing 3g plans($15/25) to 4g

HI @gpixel  

I don't have high hope on this. I think the low cost plan will be like that for some time

@statusquo 

There is still a market for low user or low income accounts. 

There is the Telus and PM $13 account 

And the 7/11 Speakout, Petro Canada Mobile and few others. 

I do think that PM will have to convert the 3G plans to 4G. Will they play games at conversion? or be nice and do some grandfathering? I am sure they have preliminary plan A B and C. 

PM is well known for the $15 plan. 

Bottom line,  it is to their best interest to keep us happy and keep us away from Bell and Rogers. 

I have 3 plans and can easily live without one of them.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

with the new $35/3gb 4g plan, I think the next move will be to convert the existing 3g plans($15/25) to 4g

statusquo

Yes I think I agree with you that public mobile is more interested in offering the higher value plans.  I can still hope for cheaper plans for the rest of what's left of this holiday but I am ok with the plan I have right now especially with the bonus gifts of data and minutes but do know couple of family members who would try out public mobile if the right plan and price was there.

@statusquo with the (re)introduction of the $30 plan, I doubt PM will make any changes to $15, $25 and $35 plans

Look like they are more interested in solidify their market share on the $40-$45 plans

@statusquo wrote:

I hope public mobile has more offers or promotions for plans under $30.

I doubt this will ever happen.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anamaria_Benite they have already posted the Boxing day deals there on the site.  Nothing crazy like the Black Friday's

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Erm, please share?

If this is meant as a question, there already are some good to somewhat reasonable offers to be had:

- $45/20GB (4G), for new and existing customers, will stay on your account until you change your plan

- $40/15GB (4G), for new and existing customers, will stay on your account until you change your plan

- $35/3GB (4G), 5GB Bonus for 12 payment cycles, new activations only  Promo code: 5GBFOR12MTH

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Free used Xmas tree.. 😂pickup on the 26th

statusquo

I hope public mobile has more offers or promotions for plans under $30.

Need Help? Let's chat.