cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i recieved texts from public mobile on my koodos phone

dardar1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i feel public moble miss lead me with texts on my koodos phone #, so i purchased public mobile phone load for my koodos phone #. the load can not be used. can you transfer my $20 load to my koodos phone number please. regards Dar

14 REPLIES 14

ok but who were you with before that?

dardar1

no. I joined koodos in sept 2022

I keep being surprised and amazed at what Telus is doing with their brands and systems. Those are last years freebies and promos. Were you ever a customer of Public?

dardar1

give the store money. they give you a reciept  with a # to enter on ur phone.

ill up load the texts photos. gosh as i look at the date their last year but on my phone their from from public mobile  (2).jpgfrom public mobile  (1).jpgsept 2022

@dardar1  but what text you got that made you go out and buy PM voucher and not Koodo?

We think you probably mean voucher when you say load...hopefully. Is Koodo able to do anything for you? Call them and say you bought Public vouchers by accident, can the values be added to your Koodo account? Seeing as how it's all in the family.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dardar1  You wer misled or mis understood.. best bet sell the voucher to a friend that usesPM.. getting a refund probably won’t happen…

@dardar1   what you meant by "PM load" or "Koodo load"?

you meant voucher?

dardar1

no, i purchased pm load. that's what i got. went back and purchased koodos load and it worked on my koodos phone #. the texts lead me to believe pm was also in control of my koodos phone.

whats a good number to contact telus. 

Metal1967

@softech Hi mayor..😬😬

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide an image of these texts? No private information. Were you ever with Public? Or only Koodo? Did you say yes to anything?

Metal1967

@dardar1  Sounds like you bought the wrong voucher.. pm didn’t tell you to buy it.. the dealer sold you the wrong  voucher to upload.. your quarrel is with who sold it to you…

dardar1

hi mayor. i received 2 texts on my new koodos phone # from public mobile. 

their long, kind of greeting me and offering deals if i reply yes.

so when my phone load ran out a mth later, i purchased public mobile load. but does not load on my koodos phone #. do i phone telus mobile?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dardar1   What text you got on your Koodo phone #?

did they say they are giving you are $20 rebate with phone purchased here? 

do you have an account with PM ? or just with Koodo?

Koodo and PM are both owned by Telus.  If you only have a Koodo account, call them and talk to them.  It is usually easier to get a credit from Koodo than PM

Need Help? Let's chat.