cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i just renewed 30 days! what happens of i want too add 6GB and text deal

dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Do i lose anything? I may want too add the texting and data special.
6 REPLIES 6

dboxtvinfo
The text add on is 7$, i might aswell get the 40 $ plan and have all included. Right now i pay 31$ no text no data

dboxtvinfo
Sorry for delay! I did not add yet i had work!
Its best too add it after plan expires?

dboxtvinfo
Too add caller ID BLOCK. I Was waiting for you too private me.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dboxtvinfo

If you already purchased a plan, the self-serve will ask you to pay the full amount of whatever plan you will be changing it to. You cannot add text or data to your plan after it was confirmed, only an add-on.

Depending on the changes you want, we may be able to work something out. 

Should you need any assistance, please private message me and we'll take it from there 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo send @Mary_M and @Saray_O a private message with the details of the plan you want to change to and may be able to do it for you right away without waiting for your next renewal date.  If you do it yourself thorugh self-service, you either have to schedule the change for your next renewal as @NDesai said, or forfeit what you just paid to change it right away.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Are you saying that you already changed to 6GB and it didn't change on your renewal? 

Or are you asking that how can you add 6GB and text? You can make changes from your self-serve. If you already paid for the 30 days, you will not get your money back if you make changes. So, i recommend you to select change on renewal option so it automatically changes to whatever you want on next renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.