Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to unlock the sim

anikatab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

@anikatab wrote:

so my number never got transferred properly by my last provider
they said I have to activate my sim again but unfortunately the sim activation is not working
as the number on the sim is not getting accepted
im not receiving any incoming calls, my last provider said they have approved the port transfer

@anikatab  - you cannot reactivate a SIM card you already went through the process of activating. Do you have other services working other than incoming calls?

Incoming calls are usually the last to port over when going from one provider to another.

It could take 2-3 for a cell phone port.

It could take around 7 days for a landline / voip number to port over.

If it has been over those allotted times then contact CSA's by methods provided.

After you transfer providers then insert the new SIM, I would recommend doing a RESET of the NETWORK SETTINGS on your device.

If not, just wait it out, and routinely reboot your phone, or toggle into airplane mode than back again.

Also removing and reinsert your SIM can retrigger the network.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anikatab 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, or is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service.

anikatab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so my number never got transferred properly by my last provider
they said I have to activate my sim again but unfortunately the sim activation is not working
as the number on the sim is not getting accepted
im not receiving any incoming calls, my last provider said they have approved the port transfer

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@anikatab Are you asking for the sim pin unlock code? If so, The default for all Public Mobile sim cards is 1234. If that don't work try 0000

Need Help? Let's chat.