cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to speak to "live" customer agent?

Cucumber999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!  I've upgraded my plan to 4G Aug. 13 but still on 3G.  Anyone got any ideas how to solve this?  I've submitted tickets.  No answers.  How do you speak to a "live" customer agent?

8 REPLIES 8

Cucumber999

Problem solved.  Thanks for your help

Cucumber999

Thanks for assistance. Problem solved!

Cucumber999

Thanks for your assistance.  Problem solved!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To communicate with PM you have to use personal mail or tickets as per below.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Cucumber999 wrote:

Hello!  I've upgraded my plan to 4G Aug. 13 but still on 3G.  Anyone got any ideas how to solve this?  I've submitted tickets.  No answers.  How do you speak to a "live" customer agent?

@Cucumber999 hi if you submitted a ticket than look for a reply in your community envelope top of your page next to your avatar all supprt here is online they are real people 😀

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I am afraid the tickets you submitted is the only way to communication with public mobile customer support. Have you responded to any of the tickets in your INBOX or SENT folders to poke them about it?

On August 13th, did you choose to "Change plan on next renewal" ? If so, you plan should renew with the new plan.

If you past the renewal date or choose "Change Plan now", then check your payment history to see what you were charged for.

If you did not have enough funds to cover the new plan at your renewal date or date you were trying to change on, then the issue may have been you needed to add enough funds first before the plan change will work...yes, even if you are on Autopay (it is a new bug that has been reported since the upgrade).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Cucumber999 

Are looking at your account or you have tested your data speed? Try logging in with secret/incognito mode as there is a cache glitch with self serve so it's not refreshing the account page. If your data speed is not exceeding 3mbps then you have an issue that needs a CSA.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's no live talking to support. It's all typing.

But can you use a different device or browser or incognito and also use the little spinner refresh button lower down to see if anything changes. This is a new site and it's terrible for updating data.

Need Help? Let's chat.