cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi i have used my 100 min but paid for 1000 us long distance why can i not use those min when my 100

Dboxtv4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

let me repeat

i switched phone from apple to google

it may be a program issue

sometimes rge outgoing call works after 5 attempts some 7 some never

so model is

i11 pro

mra58k test keys

12 REPLIES 12

TEXTNOW ---FREE

Waze? Or WhatsApp?

Dboxtv4

WHAYS APP---FREE

Where did the other reply mention whatsapp? TextNow is also free. So are a bunch of other voip apps. And TextNow can call anything...not just another textnow recipient.

Dboxtv4

WHATS APP IS FREE

Dboxtv4

BRO GOOD RESPONSE

YEAH WE APPRECIATE WHATS APP ALSO

LONG DISTANCE FREE

COMMON PM

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was lead to believe that on the $15 plan, once your 100 minutes were used that your LD add-ons would be used if you did not have the $5 500 minute Canada Wide add-on. Perhaps you could contact a CSA to clarify. 

Something I always wondered about. Similar to the LD add-ons having some cross over use. I always assumed there are some algorithms to make calls at a higher cost but not the highest in your collection of add-ons. 

I have always protected my LD add-ons by making sure I have 1-2 $5 500 minute Canada Wide add-ons at all times. 

I have always appreciated the freebies from PM but LD other than USA calls will likely go never used. But like the idea that I can call almost any where in the world where PM offers service!😀

Who knows, I might have to call Scotland Yard when I am trapped in an elevator at Walmart. That is what makes PM different,,,,,freebies....and add-ons that don’t expire. 

Dboxtv4

THANKS NEXT TIME I ACCEPT SOLUTION GOTTA GO WORK

I think I agree with your question. The 1000 minutes is only for calling the US. The freebie international minutes over the years can call Canada, the US and several countries. There are some limitations of numbers in the US and UK.

Dboxtv4

why is that my problem how do i use my 10000 us min with canadian are but also i have to say every 7 attempts calls go through so i am using iphone 5 si model and the second one i get info later 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dboxtv4   Because PM has different type of add-ons for different purpose.  And it is actually more expensive to use the US minutes to make Canadian calls

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dboxtv4   That 1000 minutes add-on is only for making calls to the US from Canada.  If you have one of PM's gifted international minutes add-ons, then that will allow for calls within Canada, however, it would make more economical sense for you to purchase the $5/500 Canada wide minutes instead as they're much cheaper than either the US or international LD mins, unless you never make any calls outside of Canada.

If the 1000 US minutes was bought in error and has not been used, then you can also message customer support and ask them to remove or swap it for a more relevant add-on and credit any difference to your account, if applicable.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

And of course you're calling US numbers?

Need Help? Let's chat.