cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone had success getting MCK (defreeze)CODE from Samsung Support??

dent007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I own (two) Rugby2 phones, one is now unlocked and the other shows PHONE IS FREEZE PHONE when i put in a different Sim. Samsung support says they can help, but 2 times now, they keep telling me to phone again in 5 days. Has ANYONE been given a MCK code from Samsung that worked.?? i am not talking about the unlock code, I have that from Bell. thnx.

UPDATE:

Almost gave up on this. Calling the 800 number worked, just had to keep calling back with Ref#.

Found simple instructions at MOBIFREEDOM.NET , just type in your model.

1. Turn on the phone with a non accepted SIM card inside so it displays 'Phone Freeze, SIM unavailable. Please contact service provider'
2. Now enter the 'Freeze Code' that was provided and press 'Ok' ( Note: no digits will be seen on the screen when entering this code)
3. Next, the phone will ask for a 'Network Code', Enter the 'NCK' code provided and press 'ok'

9 REPLIES 9

@dent007 wrote:

Yes that is the 1-800 Samsung number that i have been calling, thanks to someone who posted it in this community. The woman i spoke to said that she could get the Master code for me, i just have to wait about a week, she only needed my IMEI. I started asking her questions about the MCK right away because i have had a lot of chats and phonecalls about this for months and got nowhere. She said the Mastercode is 2 codes and finally (i said to myself) someone that knows what i need......fingers crossed.

@dent007  - Well, I am glad you are making headway.

But, One Week - Really? Is that how long it will take? 

I hope you get it sooner rather than later. 🤞

dent007

thanks, i will try samsung canada if i am not successful with the 1-800 (Dom.Republic) Samsung support number.

dent007

Yes that is the 1-800 Samsung number that i have been calling, thanks to someone who posted it in this community. The woman i spoke to said that she could get the Master code for me, i just have to wait about a week, she only needed my IMEI. I started asking her questions about the MCK right away because i have had a lot of chats and phonecalls about this for months and got nowhere. She said the Mastercode is 2 codes and finally (i said to myself) someone that knows what i need......fingers crossed.

dent007

thank you for reply, i have two Rugby2 phones to unlock and of course the beat up one is the one i can now use with any Sim. The other one in new condition shows PHONE FREEZE when i try the Rogers sim. Samsung support (dom republic) definitely knew what i was asking for and have elevated my inquiry and given me a 2nd. reference number to use in 5 days. guessing had nothing to do with it on my part, but i know what you mean. thnx

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dent007   did you call this number: 1-800-726-7864? 

The only info you will need to provide is the IMEI and where the phone was purchased.  I heard people can get the code without issues.  But of course, it could be case-by-case and depends on the support staff answering

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dent007 

contact to Help&Samsung Canada or do chat with them and ask them the Master Code Key,

and only Samsung has that for their devices.

dent007

hi, did you mean MCK code? , that is what i will get from Samsung in 5 days (hopefully). I have tried reset and more, just need to know if anyone has received a WORKING MCK code from Samsung support in the past.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@dent007 Don't try any codes until you get the right code.  Somebody guessing is why you can't unlock your phone.  Call Samsung again and ask for master unlock code. They might not have understood before.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried putting the MUK code yet? 

If yes and still it says "Unsuccessful"

Try putting *2767*3855#  to  reset and let the phone restart.

Need Help? Let's chat.