cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgotten username public mobile login

boondock69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  I have forgotten the email or username that I used on my 10 year old account.  Trying to add an addon is impossible without these.   Any help would be appreciated bigly.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

@pmmobile wrote:

@Ed404Does calling 611 use up minutes or is it a free call? Thanks!

@pmmobile  it's free.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ed404Does calling 611 use up minutes or is it a free call? Thanks!

boondock69

Thank you for the advice and the link to the ticket.   

Cheers.   Great community!

boondock69

Ya,  Thanks for the reminder.  I made that very mistake when I first signed up.  lol

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@boondock69 wrote:

I have the alternate email and or phone number if that helps.

When the moderators change your email to your new one, make sure it matches your community account @boondock69 so you can claim community rewards if you participate enough.

Frigg

You will need the help of the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...you need to wait few hours or up to 2 days...they will answer you and help!!!

Or 

Create a ticket at; click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

boondock69

Thank you Ed.  Exactly the info I was hoping to find.

boondock69

I have the alternate email and or phone number if that helps.

@boondock69 wrote:

Hi,  I have forgotten the email or username that I used on my 10 year old account.  Trying to add an addon is impossible without these.   Any help would be appreciated bigly.

Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase an Add-On using this method, you will need to have a payment card registered to your account. Find out how to register your card in Self-Serve here. Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to first make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher, credit card, or Visa Debit card. After adding funds equal to or greater than the Add-On you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to buy an Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can purchase an add-on by dialing 611 if there is a credit card on your account. If you forgot your email then you need to contact the moderators by submitting a ticket by clicking the green ? in the bottom left corner and click "Click me" under Submit a Ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.