cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot my sign information but I have a phone number

mathewpaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to get into my account but I forgot my sign in information but I have my phone number from public mobile. I need to get into my account to change my credit card information.

Please help me.

14 REPLIES 14

@JoyLuck wrote:

@Jaqith 

Please do what @hairbag1  suggests about deleting your personal info in this public forum.

dots.jpg

Edit: @computergeek541 Could you please edit out 2 posts of personal info. TIA.

Hi @JoyLuck.  I've stepped away from Oracle responsibilities.  So, I'll tag @Luddite for you to get this done. Thanks.

@Jaqith 

Please do what @hairbag1  suggests about deleting your personal info in this public forum.

dots.jpg

Edit: @computergeek541 Could you please edit out 2 posts of personal info. TIA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaqith wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok. So there's your email address which is your username. Click on Forgot your password? and enter that username and continue with the other instructions. Can you remember the question and answer you chose for the security question?

What is it you're trying to do by the way?

Edit: @Jaqith : so I took the liberty of trying that email address and indeed it doesn't work. Do you have any other email addresses? Don't post it here...just try it in the Forgot your password? feature.

@Jaqith wrote:

As this is a public forum...everyone with a computer anywhere in the world can see your phone number and your email address. Click the 3 little dots in upper right side of your original post and edit out such sensitive info.

Jaqith

xxxxx@hotmail.com

780-xxx-xxxx

Personal info removed by NDesai

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaqith wrote:

xxxxx

Look through all your email inboxes for the welcome email from here. That gives you your username. Then try the Forgot your password? link.

Jaqith

Jaqith

780-xxx-xxxx

Ph number removed by NDesai

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mathewpaul If you still couldn't get access to your account, there are 2 options: contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe, because we are human?

Regards.

how do so many people forget the email they've signed up with? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mathewpaul , check your emails to see which account was used to activate the online account.  You should have received a welcome email when you activated.  That should be the queue which email was used.  Use the email in the forgot password feature to do a reset.  

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'll likely have to contact a moderator...click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start the process.

or contact them with a message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@mathewpaul Hello to sign into your self serve account all you need is the email that you signed up with you should be able to reset your password good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.