cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed port from WIND...have I lost my number?

leungmichelle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I attempted to port my WIND (Freedom) number over 2 weeks ago.  Within minutes, my service with WIND was terminated but my number hasn't actually ported to my PM account.  I'm currently pregnant & in my third trimester...my doctors have had to leave multiple messages with my employer & partner because the number I provided them with is no longer in service. I was hoping a moderator would be able to help me out before I lose my number for good.

I've already followed instructions for messaging mods but my message still hasn't been read.  I understand that there is a backlog and that I must be patient, but the new / temporary number that I'm currently using has caused a lot of headaches and confusion at the hospital...hoping something can be done about it soon!

6 REPLIES 6

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Nowaja

I'm very sorry about this, 

Please rest assured that I'm not doing pick and help here, I am trying to get to everyone without service first. 

Can you please respond to the private message that I just sent you as we never received any from you expect one with only a link to a thread. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Nowaja

@Shazia_K: how do you pick topics to answer? I'm waiting for response from yesterday, and this topic gets help after 20 minutes? 😞 I understand that you have a lot of issues here, but at least some response would be nice. I try to find job here, and my not working number is in my CV, so employers can't reach me 😞

leungmichelle
Thanks. Looking forward to the text in the next couple of days

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

as per usual: thx for the quick reply @Shazia_K Smiley Very Happy

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @leungmichelle

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about this! 

I tried looking into things and unfortunately this situation is out of  my control as I cannot fix it right now. 

The port has been requested but the porting team needs at least 72 hours for the port to complete due to some unexpected error. 

You will be notified via text message when the port is complete. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

i will tag a moderator for you... @Shazia_K can you fix that please?

thx

Need Help? Let's chat.