cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exiting Public

Iamnature
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I get a partial rebate for my last payment?, otherwise i will be leaving in a few weeks, as you can't fix what is not working well.

So I just use this method of communication to close my account? Let me know how to do this, so it can be done, when I'm ready to make the move to what I hope to be a more reliable provider.

I have no desire to issue a complaint with the CCTS, I'm aware of them, I've used them in the past, but for simply exiting your company, I see no need to go this route, unless you try to prevent me from exiting or porting my phone number.

thanks,

Brian

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Iamnature 

before you go...please let us know a bit more about what your concern is...maybe we can clear it up for you. Give us some of the symptoms you're experiencing that are a problem.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Iamnature , in addition to advice already given, make sure to contact support to remove your credit card before transferring out your number which cancels the account.  There have been known glitches that causes errant payments for closed accounts.  You can use the chat link on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Iamnature, because PM is a prepaid service they will not issue any prorated refunds. If you are looking to leave I would simply ask your new company to port over your number, the new company will take care of the rest and your PM account will be closed. Just be sure to keep your PM account active during this process otherwise the port will not work and you will need to respond "Yes" for the text the PM will send asking to confirm you want to port your number

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Iamnature 

no partial refund for PM. So, leave at the end of the cycle

You don't have to talk to anyone to close account.  If you want to bring your number to another account, you don't have to do anything, porting will close the account

if you not port, then go to your account and turn off autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.