cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error at last page of sign up, now invalid sim card

wwwjjj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I had an error during the last step of signing up in the payment option and now I am unable to sign in or use that sim number again, shows up as invalid SIM. Could a moderator help me?

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

wwwjjj

anyone know what's the best way to get help from moderator? been having LIMBO plan for over 1 week now, still can't receive calls...

wwwjjj

you are right, the sim card is semi-activated now. I can make calls, have data, but not receive calls.

But I can't access my online account, when I try click on reset password, it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.". Hope Mods can help soon...

Boomsly
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Insert your sim and sign up for self serve. I believe you have to click forgot password have a text sent to yourself it will send to your public mobile card if it semi activated. Most services should work, just not incoming calls. In 45 minutes it will be 96 hours since I ported and it failed! Enjoy your new partial service! Lol

coltonbauman
Have you gotten a welcome email? It took about a day, but when my wife got one, she was finally able to sign up for the my account page. Have you tried that? It's possibly the sign up worked, even though the page said it didn't.

wwwjjj
I get invalid sim when i try to setup again, that's why i can't try over and over again

coltonbauman

It's been said as long as you purchased a sim and tried to set it up before Nov 20, the plan will be honoured. I know mine took forever, but without any help from the PM staff, I kept trying over and over, and eventually the number ported. 

wwwjjj
I would still want this promotion deal though 😞

kingbread

seems like a prevalent problem.

at this point, im just hoping they dont charge me 120 dollars and lets just consider the SIM a $5 charity donation

coltonbauman

I've read in another one of the threads that they would honour the signup deal as long as you tried to start it before nov 20. Even if it takes till after nov 20 for them to help you. 

wwwjjj
Wonder if i can still get the deal if mods dont help me before end of sunday 😣

coltonbauman
Seems to be a very widely reported issue. Had the same thing happen when I signed up my wife. Still waiting for a response. I'm sure there's a large waiting list for help.

NewMember

Same here. Got to last page and the page stopped working. Now I'm getting "Invalid SIM" when trying to activate my new SIM. So frustrating!

wwwjjj
I got the error 404 on the last page of sign up, did received a confirmation email. But sim card still doesn't work

Boomsly
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Were you charged after signup? If so insert your sim card and restart your phone.

I had the same issue a couple of days ago, I was charged for 3 months but the port/activation did actually work. Data, outgoing calls and most text messaging works, I'm still waiting for incoming calls to work properly.

wwwjjj
Could a moderator please help. Thanks in advance
@Mary_M@Jeremy_M@Shazia_K@Saray_O@Caroline_D

khenquach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also had the same issue so please help thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.