cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

spodek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Microsoft blocked my outlook email account while I used it abroad. It is virtually impossible to answer all the question they ask in order to get it back. For that reason a need to change my email address in my account. How can I do it? The answer probably will be.." issue a ticket" I did and it still waiting  days for an answer and now what?

Thank for an answer.

9 REPLIES 9

spodek

E-mail issue has been resolved now. Thank you everybody for helping me.

@spodek wrote:

Email issue is not resolved yet.

That is because you will need CSA to change it for you @spodek . Have you responded to any messages from a Customer Support Agent? Or go to your SENT messages and respond to the one you sent to check the status.

edit, you posted not resolved, but it actually seems you are resolved by submitting a another ticket now, I HOPE. Timing of that messed me up a bit. So disregard my post above then.

spodek

Email issue is not resolved yet.

@spodek please edit your post and remove your phone number..this is an open forum and you don't want your number posted

just open ticket with PM support and they will update the email for you 

spodek

Yes I do 647 xxxxxxxxxx

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@spodek 

Do you currently have active service on your phone?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@spodek , unfortunately only a CSA can change the email address, so the ticket system is the way to go.  Check your private message inbox.  If a CSA has not contacted you by now, you will need to submit the support ticket again. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@spodek 

hi to change or reset your account email you need the help of a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-u

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@spodek you can open ticket with PM support and have them change email address.  

Sound like you did already.   Did you check your Community Inbox?  that is where they respond 

I would open another ticket again...

Need Help? Let's chat.