cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

down for maintenance

Alycatstraz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Honestly what's with the site, account page) ALWAYS being "down for maintenance"?? I feel this happens so regularly and it's not like I'm really noticing any significant changes to warrant this constantly inconveniencing me. 

13 REPLIES 13

Alycatstraz

I appreciate your mindset

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No offense but I don't think it's matters why they are coming on so late? Some people work different shifts or simply run on different sleep schedules

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I like your spin on things. Well done friend 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatstraz 

yes it's on maintenance now you can tried back on 6AM it's will working.

sorry but why you coming so late time...they have new system and them doing maintenance on it

from  12 AM to 6 AM  Eastern Standard Time.

come other this time is working the website,

and use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatstraz 

You just have to turn a negative into a positive....I have gotten so used to it I instead am pleasantly surprised when it isn't down for maintenance. I am only concerned if the 611/IVR system is down for maintenance at the same time. That I was told should never happen but have run in to it on several occasions and was a contributing factor to me losing a referral's account to the 90 day cancellation of suspended accounts.

@Alycatstraz yup, it's down 😞

I hope they are bug fixing.  There certainly still have glitches to fix

Alycatstraz

And once again my account page is down currently for maintenance just as it was last night and many times prior to that. It's a little bit ridiculous honestly

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

The only issue I experience from time to time is this, even before I log in:

Yummy_0-1659882254530.png

One or two page refreshes brings me to proper account page.

Advice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just activating my sim and setting it up and the the site was down mid process, imagine that one.

Anyways hope things get better cheers!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatstraz 

We can only hope they fixing all the shortcomings of the new self serve. Would it be too much to ask that they only fix the broken things and not mess with the features that used to function perfectly fine? Great you can now download your payment and usage history but it cost us the ability to remove your credit card or make a payment that is less than your amount owing.

JAC70

Apparently, it's a part and parcel of providing an inferior service to incentivize us to move to a premium product.   Pro tip: it won't be Telus.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatstraz 

More often than not the self service/rewards pages are down in the evenings. It is always better accessing your accounts in the day. Also always clear your browser cache. Close browser and then open a new window in incognito. Chrome or edge browser works well.

parkerremy2

I couldn't agree more. It's pretty annoying 

Need Help? Let's chat.