cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card payment

Lemony
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan has just expired today and im trying to change my credit card but it keeps saying its unable to verify my card. I've been able to verify my card with zero issues on everything else and i've had issues with public mobile payment in the pass I would really like some assistance with this.

8 REPLIES 8

@Lemony  - if you had too many failed attempts to add your card, your account may have triggered a temporary fraud lock.

Hold off on trying again for over an hour, then clear cache and stuff and try logging in through an incognito tab to remove then replace your card.

If still continuing to have issues submit a ticket with CSA for help

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support agents=CSA) by clicking here:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR
2- Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If the credit card is still valid...you can also make payment by dialing 611. Add enough $$ to cover renewal, then deal with credit card issue with CSA's.

Alternative is to get payment vouchers at retail outlet like 7/11, London Drug (in the west), Walmart or Shell Gas stations have them too. Once you buy vouchers, dial 611 to add them to your account for next renewal.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As suggested if time is of the essence get a voucher to get it back up and running. Once you get your card back up as well you can manually add the funds needed just before renewal to avoid some of these payment issues 

Lemony
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already tried replacing my card before I wrote this post I tried removing it and then entering the information to see if it would help still nothing, incognito mode on chrome and edge still nothing the account is still active the plan is just expired because the payment was supposed to be done today so that isn't the problem either I don't want to ignore so the phone will not let me make calls if I need it also I want this solved straight away because again this is the only thing i've had problems with and last time when I changed my card it had problems actually allowing payment also

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Lemony 

When using self service clear your browser cache/history and then open a new window in incognito. Chrome or Edge browser is recommended.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lemony  it says Plan Expired?  is your phone service working?  If it is working, you can ignore it for now

And you checked your credit card and confirm if PM has taken the money for renewal yet?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / Payment / scroll down to Manage my card. Click Replace this credit card...enter new card info.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

edit...added link

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It could that your account has to be active in order to update your CC. Somebody else to confirm, please!

If CC does not work, your only option would be to get voucher (Walmart) and pay that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.