cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication with CS is not going thru

NT3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello, I am attaching this receipt I kept getting for 2 days now... can you please give me a clear answer

NT3_0-1656624569913.png

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Private message "CS_Agent" and stay on top of it and they should be able to resolve it for you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NT3 

Clear your browser and reboot your device. I will send you a private message . Maybe replying to me will kick it into gear?

@NT3   Happy Canada Day!!!

But before you enjoy the holiday, open one more ticket and hope for the best!!

NT3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everybody, I did click on the envelope (multiple times, it does not clear the check) and I got a link (each time), clicked on the link and got the displayed pic of verification above - the system is not refreshing... and I never got a msg from CS other than that first one which is still there... there has to be a better way of communicating, emails would have worked. Thank you all - I am ready to call it a day and Happy Canada Day!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NT3 

You should already have a message from the CSA in your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen look for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up waiting time but expect a reply within the hour. Make sure you reply that you have verified the account.

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NT3 

I don't like that chatbot but you need to verify which it looks like you did. Now go to the envelope at the top right of your screen and click on it. Reply to the message from the customer service agent saying you have verified your account. Then wait for a message from them. It shouldn't take more than an hour to hear back from them.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NT3 PM only promise to reply within 72 hours 

if you don't see any reply in the Community inbox,  I would open another ticket,  also on  the new  ticket, quote your first ticket number and express your frustration for the wait on the original ticket 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@NT3 hi you must reply check the little envelope top right corner that is were you reply to their messages 

Need Help? Let's chat.