what is chtr?

sahildeepsingh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

first buy sim 

call customer care and get your chatr account number 

when you activate public mobile sim

fill your chatr info and port your number

@davinderkaur 

It's easy to port your number in from Chatr upon activation. Simply check "authorized to port" box and enter the following three things:

1. Full name on the Chatr account.
  2. Chatr account #.
  3. Chatr phone # to be ported.

The alternate phone number is optional. But if entered it will be in your pm account and can be used as an additional back up identifier for verification purposes. It will also be used to contact you if in the unlikely event your port fails. (Most use their home, work, spouse's, parent's phone # etc...)

Porting should only take 5 min but no longer than 2 hours. Once you have full service on your pm sim card and your Chatr sim card stops working your port is complete. If not then contact the moderators to complete your port for you.

If you did not register your email for the second free month promo you can still register your email for the Diwali promo of a bonus 1gb data per month for 6 months and 750 min calling add on to India for $25+ plans.You can register your email here before you activate your sim card.

Be sure to activate online only. Enter the promocode (DIWALIGIFT) sent to your email in the promocode box on the plans page during activation. This is separate from the referral code ($10) that is entered on the first page.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Here is the help article for porting your number.  If you have further questions, please just ask.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number

First call Chatr and request your Chatr account number. They cannot refuse to give this to you.

Then, when you activate at activate.publicmobile.ca,, request to port your number in during activation. Use only you Chatr account number but leave IMEI/SN and Chatr PIN blank.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can port your phone number to PM.

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.