cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged twice for add on

CaraB03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I purchased a US Roaming and data add on and my account was charged twice for it. How do I request a refund?

7 REPLIES 7

Tony_Xu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CaraB03 Send a message to@CS_Agent explaining your situation. They will get back to you shortly and resolve your issue.

@CaraB03 wrote:

Thank you for the reply. Do you know how I would apply for the refund ?

While Public Mobile should and will refund you if it's there mistake, I wouldn't ask for the refund if the extra charge was deposited into your prepaid account balance.  The amount of time that was mentioned earlier in the thread would just end up making it not worthwhile to pursue. It's a entirely different story if you have been charged twice but there is nothing extra in your Public Mobile account balance.

You can submit a ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chart with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

CaraB03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the reply. Do you know how I would apply for the refund ?

@CaraB03  Is there an extra $20 on your account balance? Or is there two charges appearing in your online credit card statement? One in transactions and one in pending? If so the one in pending will disappear and only the one in transactions will remain.

@CaraB03 it takes approximately 30 days for a refund.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is the additional funds in your account balance for the second charge? If so probably best to keep it in there to pay for your next plan renewal as it could take weeks for a refund.

In any event you have to contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.