cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged twice for January bill

YiYi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got text saying that autopay didn't go thru and to make sure credit card info had been updated. My card hasn't changed but I went online and paid my bill of $25. My credit card statement is now showing a debit of $28.25, not $25, as well as the autopay debit of $22.60. How do I get the additional payment of $28.25 reversed?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Community_QA : Then there's the other customer mentality of not interested in talking with others and just tell me how to contact the CSA's. So those kinds of customers are fine with that quick reply. Not caring that the community could very possibly get them going sooner than a CSA, and more correctly than a CSA, and also not wanting to take the time to fiddle with things. So yeah it sucks for those regulars that like to fix stuff, like to get to the bottom of it.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous  , yes, I am going through many posts and see some of you did put in effort and type and ask

But, by the time you finish typing , those who replies one line already got the Accepted solution.  Life not fair

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Community_QA : It is always the problem for the community. Why else are we here then? If all we're doing is racing to be the first post and that all it says is to contact CSA's then that is exceedingly boring.

Many of us like to get to the bottom of what the problem is. Asking questions of the customer. Hopefully getting replies from them as they progress through the suggestions offered. Then a suggestion works and they're off. Or the final suggestion of contacting the CSA's.

There are indeed cases where the customer has provided sufficient information and used the right terminology to leave nothing but contact the CSA's. I believe those to be somewhat rare.

Of course the CSA's can do all of this. So why are we here?

Or the large post of every possible suggestion along with contact the CSA's. That post can't help but not get the solution. It's all very poor etiquette.

But some people are being very successful garnering the rewards so what can you do. Alas.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What a soluton, 

Just suggest to open ticket with cs_agent, how can it be wrong

@Anonymous wrote:

I mean really. Another bam copy/paste contact CSA's. Sigh.

@Anonymous   working well.. at least it is an upgrade to the Kitchen sink.. short and sweet.. do a search,  the exact same text appear  at least 20 times a day..

and important part is .. it is Accepted!!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@YiYi1 wrote:

Got text saying that autopay didn't go thru and to make sure credit card info had been updated. My card hasn't changed but I went online and paid my bill of $25. My credit card statement is now showing a debit of $28.25, not $25, as well as the autopay debit of $22.60. How do I get the additional payment of $28.25 reversed?

@YiYi1 

When you say credit card statement do you mean online transactions, pending vs authorized?

If there are Pending transactions it may fall away when the purchase authorized. Then only the one valid, Authorized charge will remain.

If these are all Authorized charges, well that is unfortunate.

Does the extra funds show up in your Available Funds area in your Self Serve account? IF so, this area acts as a credit, and will be used first (after applicable rewards) upon your next renewal. So you could leave the balance there, if this is the case.

Otherwise, only CSA's can approve any refund if errors occurred. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YiYi1 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds:$$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean really. Another bam copy/paste contact CSA's. Sigh.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you see additional funds on your PM account? If yes just leave it there and they will be used on next renewal.

But if funds are taken from your credit card twice, contact CSA for refund. Provide them with screenshot of SMS from PM and most likely screenshot of your credit card to speed up process.

Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@YiYi1   Before you open the ticket , can you confirm if your Available Fund on My Account is showing $25 or something like that?  If the extra charge sitting there as Available Fund, you can choose not to do anything.  That amount will be used for your next renewal.   

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@YiYi1 

If you get in touch with CS_Agent by private message, they will be able to reverse the additional charge for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.