cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant receive phone call. outgoing and data working fine

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Port from zoomer, now phone can only make a phone call and data. just cant receive the phone call. what is wrong.

8 REPLIES 8

@zmh1175 

you will need to purchase another zoomer sim and reactivate your zoomer account to complete the port. and reply 'yes' to the text from zoomer

@zmh1175 wrote:

I put the PM sim card in. and I can make the phone call and text message. data working fine too. just cant receive the phone call. i already throw away my old sim card. it has been 2 days

When you call/sms somebody which number they see? Your ported number or some unknown number?

@zmh1175   If you wait a little longer, the rest of your services will come to you.

Reboot your phone, once in a while.

That's what happened to someone else from Zoomet yesterday.

Or call the phone number, I sent you earlier 😉

@zmh1175 that's exactly the symptoms with a stuck port.  Call the number I sent you

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I put the PM sim card in. and I can make the phone call and text message. data working fine too. just cant receive the phone call. i already throw away my old sim card. it has been 2 days

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Since you ported your number, did you follow porting procedure to the letter?

Both account active, kept old SIM in a phone, replied Yes within 90 minutes?

You can call/SMS out since PM assigned you temp number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zmh1175 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider, Zoomer, and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card and can only make outgoing calls,  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@zmh1175   Hi, I'll send you a phone number to call to get that sorted out.

Check out your mailbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.