cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make or take a call now

momof2kids0608
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So today I decided to change my plan to a cheaper one now that I am rather working with wifi or home with wifi so didn't need to have alot of Data. when to the $40 a month plan instead of the $50. My account states ACTIVE but i cant make or take a single call. I have restarted my cell and have fully shut done my cell, Ive done the airplane mode on n off I have tried a few tricks and NOTHING is working. I need my cell for work ! HELP !

and yes im not happy i did hit the $40 for the 15gb no the $40 for 5gb but i got the 5gb one instead 

9 REPLIES 9

momof2kids0608

Yes I swore I hit the plan for 15gb not 5gb but after 2hrs and not being able to reach my husband at work but my kids could via their cells I knew something was wrong with mine. So I switched again and pissed that I wasted $45.

Might go back to freedom, only left them since they weren't in Kamloops when we moved there but now up north they are here. At least with them if this happen I'd get a credit of what money was in away wasted . 

Hi @momof2kids0608 did you just change to that plan?  If it is recent,  open ticket with PM CS and see of they can do anything.  

momof2kids0608

So after I looked at the downloaded receipt from my first attempt I had the 40 plan for 5gb when I really chose the 40 for 15gb. Once seeing that plan. But I ended up wasting money and getting the plan I originally thought I'd ordered and picked. 

After that then yes now it's working and I'm out about $45

steeler_16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this exact same thign happend to me today, my phone worked right befor and I go online to pay, decide to lower my plan because i dont use as much data as i thought i would use, (today is my renewal date) and so I top up and pay for my account, next thing you know my phone wont connect and nothing will work.

did you get yours fixed?

@momof2kids0608 wrote:

yes my cell worked last night my plan renewal was today, i cant text but thats it. My account says acctive.

So, did you schedule plan change or you changed plan today After it renewed?

Renewal occur around 2AM EST. If you changed plan Now after it renewed you paid for two plans (wasted money).

If your phone does not work after plan change contact agent for an explanation why:

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

momof2kids0608

yes my cell worked last night my plan renewal was today, i cant text but thats it. My account says acctive.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did your phone work just before you switched plans?

Did you do plan change NOW? When is your renewal date? What your account says which plan do you have Now?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@momof2kids0608   Can you try your SIM in another compatible phone to rule out a device issue?  Sometimes moving the SIM to another phone and back will also fix some problems.

edit:  @momof2kids0608    BTW, you did change your plan to the $40/15GB and not 5GB?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Are you in west Coast area...seems like maybe some local outages there.

Need Help? Let's chat.