cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant log in in order to create a ticket!

Pbubbly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 2.17.01 PM.png

I can log in to the community, but when asked here when trying to create  a ticket it says error!!

frustrating as i changed my plan and it didnt take effect, even though i was charged, it shows my old plan when logging in

5 REPLIES 5

Pbubbly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All good everyone, thanks! I started a ticket, and the issue is now resolved.. god bless

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pbubbly @As far seeing your plan there’s a cache issue sometimes try , logging in again but clear web browser cache /cookies and incognito mode private mode . Also if you see this refresh button should help 

Handy1_0-1672180487602.jpeg

Refresh page                                   ^^

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Pbubbly 

this is a weird error.

I would try using a different browser once and see if it works

But, if  you still unable to get through that, just open ticket with PM agent by messaging here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you try to do "forgot Password"?

Or set up a new community account and get @Pbubbly fixed.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...YOU WERE SIGNED IN.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pbubbly @Create a ticket right here bottom link 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.