cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect to internet

Sharonz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have 250mb each month. it was ok before but cannot connect to internet this month. i only used 12-15 mb up to today.

Sharonz_0-1654800171596.png

10 REPLIES 10

@Sharonz   You can always purchase some back up data for the times you've run out of plan data before renewal.  Price is a little steep at $15/1GB but it's non expiring so any left over data simply keeps rolling over until depleted.

Sharonz

this might be the reason. 30 days not monthly. Thanks

JL9
Mayor / Maire

250MB isn't that much and can be used up quite quickly, many times it may be inadvertent. In any event, if you are quite sure it is an error, feel free to connect to a CSA to investigate for you.

Sharonz

i don't think so. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sharonz hi then it is all used up sorry 

Sharonz

no data is showing.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If there is no line showing in your data/add ons then the data has been fully consumed, unless there was an error and they didn't reset the counter. If you think that is the case you can reach out to a CSA to investigate.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Use the date at the top of the overview to figure your renewal date. Then look at the usage logs to add up your usage since that date.

If you don't see a data line item in your my data & add-ons then you've used it all. Also be sure to understand that this place is 30 days, not monthly.

fujiyama

What is your plan renewal date?

Check data usage settings on your phone, it will most likely NOT reset on the same day as your plan renewal date.

Also, try resetting your phone. 

MrSpock

@Sharonz  hi can you check in your self serve account under plans and add ons to see if any data is showing there 

Need Help? Let's chat.