cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot access account to change credit card info

bwurban1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - I cannot get into my account to change my credit card information.

The password is not working and I've tried MANY days to change it...it keeps saying it's unavailable.

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bwurban1 - did you happen to report a suspicious charge public mobile charge with your credit card company and the put a stop payment on that charge? If so, well, that could have locked up your account with public mobile.

When you call 611 or # 1-855-478-2542  from another line do you also show your account is not available or active or not found...?

If this is the case submit a ticket with CSA as soon as you can and explain what happened. Hopefully, they can reinstate your account.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bwurban1 

Here are your options for paying for your plan until you can figure out getting access if account suspension is a concern.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bwurban1 

If you can’t get into your account is because your email is not registered with PM.

When did you activate your SIM and what email address did you use to register it?

If you don’t remember the correct email address, you need to contact a CS_Agent to investigate your account.

bwurban1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to do this and nothing.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@bwurban1 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and do it again reset password,

or contact to support team by CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.