cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we benefit from black friday deals if we are already with PM

amjadjadal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can we benefit from black Friday deals if we are already with PM - and how can I upgrade??

Get 20GB of data for $35/mo. For a limited time, save $20/mo. on our $55 plan for 15 months.* Offer ends 11:59 PM ET November 29.

17 REPLIES 17

@Community_QA...

this is a decent deal too....

planupgrade.jpg

...and it doesn't expire after a few months.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thanks @hairbag1   I don't know,  i am thinking, but i don't like to take the risk.  Maybe i won't do anything

@Community_QA wrote:

@hairbag1 , i am confused, so can we really go for this? or any chance PM will not honour it and charge full price  after

It looks like some existing customers have successfully added that plan by opting to Change plan now, as evidenced by brettster99 post above.

I can't be assured PM won't amend your change later on as the fine print says only for new customers.

'Ya pays your money, 'Ya takes your chances, I guess. Hope it all works out for you.

gauravtuli

I went during my office lunch break and had only 1 person ahead of me.

Community_QA

all malls are packed.. and people all lines up at Fido/rogers/koodo/virgin

Community_QA

@hairbag1 , i am confused, so can we really go for this? or any chance PM will not honour it and charge full price  after

HI @gauravtuli deals on this Black Friday are really crazy

gauravtuli

Fido.

$30 for 20 GB and for the second line $25 for 20GB

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Where did you get that $30 for 20GB deal. I have only seen them at $35 for 20GB deal. Every dollar counts in my view

gauravtuli

I had also changed my plans to this but was informed by the chat support and after raising a ticket that it is only for new customers and the offer will not apply to existing users. 

They also let me know that it is case to case basis and will not apply to all accounts. So with the fact that current customers are not appreciated, I chose to port out my numbers and got a deal for $30 for 20 GB for 1 number and $25 for 20 GB for my second number.

statusquo

Does that mean the discount won't apply if someone was to schedule their plan change?

brettster99

Is not a rumour. I have done it. Shown proof above 

brettster99

98EDBCCB-4BA4-4B3D-98D2-7E55C1A9DA43.png

B4247E39-38F9-4A49-A0FF-9FEDEDB383E8.png

 here is the proof. Just change plan immediately 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What I saw in small print answer is No. Offer is only for new customers.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@amjadjadal 

Some have suggested that doing an immediate plan change to the desired plan allows one to add their promotion code, even for existing customers.

I'm not risky enough to try it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Official terms are for new customers only who activate on-line....But...rumours are it is also available to existing.

offer.jpg

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@amjadjadal try searching the community forum. it has a couple of posts about it..  

Need Help? Let's chat.