cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't update my credit card payment. and bill is due today.

carolina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

If you can get to the submit ticket screen from the chatbot then use the pin option to verify the account.

@carolina try open ticket by just private message PM support here:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

carolina

cant get a ticket??? why??

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@carolina wrote:

If your bill is due today - today is your renewal - you are already late as per my experience processing occurs in a wee hours on renewal day.

It is always good practice to have funds on account or valid credit card at least one day before renewal day.

@carolina yes, you could have changed quick and triggered a fraud lock.  Wait an hour or more before trying again

again, if after 2 hours still does not work, open ticket with PM support 

carolina

still didnt work. i guess i will just wait for couple of hours

carolina

nevermind found it

carolina

how do i go to incognito mode in my desktop?

@carolina wrote:

i didn't want any penalty so i paid with my debit. that went through. but i want to update my credit card for pre-authorization payment. how come is not letting me update???

@carolina if your account is due to be paid today, it may still be going through the renewal process. There are some activities that cannot be done during this renewal time, and updating your card would be one of those things. 

Note, there would be no penalty if your card could not process the funds...well, you would lose service, yes. But, after your account goes into suspended state from nonpayment, then you can go and update information, make a manual payment and reactive your services.

But, it sounds like it did not get to that point.

@carolina 

wait another hour before you try again to replace it back to your credit card.  And remember to try using Incognito mode this time and it should work

if still fails,  then open ticket with PM support

carolina

i didn't want any penalty so i paid with my debit. that went through. but i want to update my credit card for pre-authorization payment. how come is not letting me update???

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@carolina @Try signing in again incognito mode there’s is cache issues and make a manual payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.