cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not receive incoming call

jindo1574
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I changed mobile carrier to public mobile from freedom mobile a few weeks ago.

I can massage, use data, and make a call, but I cannot receive incoming calls.

the people who tried to call me said, it directly leads to voicemail.

I turned off DND Mode and tried to restart the phone and changed the 4g to only 3g mode.

I tried everything on the internet.

please help.

by the way I'm using samsung galaxy s10+

12 REPLIES 12

@RB12 pls check msg

RB12

Please send me the number to call for the porting problem

Becool
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All incoming calls went through well till yesterday afternoon(and up to now), I just submitted the "ticket" to tech support, hopefully I will be answered soon. The tricks to "avoid" voicemail box, would mind referring some,😁

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did incoming calls ever work since starting here? This sounds like a porting problem if not.

Are those calls going to your original voicemail?

There's no disable, but you can make it so callers can't leave messages.

There are a couple other tricks that people have come up with but it makes it seem like there's an error with the number to the caller.

Becool

I can makk calls, send/receive text, browsing on internet, almost everything except ONE: no incoming calls, they all directly go to my voicemail box without even ringing or show "missed call", worst of all, you can't disable PM's voicemail, as far as I know, am I right?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Becool: What happened yesterday? Can you call out? Answer calls? Text out? Receive texts? Use the internet not on wifi?

Becool

Then I DID reply with "yes", It's been going well till yesterday. I switched to Public Mobie 2 weeks ago . 

Becool: You were to leave the old sim in a phone to get a text (not email) and then reply to confirm it.

Becool

"missed Freedom’s porting request"? What is it, where to look for, PM community inbox or email?

Becool

me 2! Never got that kind of message, is it via email as well?

SaqibS

Could you please send me the number as well? I am having the same exact problem. Missed Freedom’s porting request.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jindo1574   sound like a stuck porting

did you receive a text from Freedom to authorize the porting and did you reply YES without 90 mins?

If you missed that , the port would got stuck

No worry, will message you a phone number to call and you can talk to live person for porting status, they can retrigger the process.  Please check your Community inbox on the Top right, envelope icon

Need Help? Let's chat.