cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not access to self service after activation

mdshafiqulislam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can not access to self service after activation. Showing the email address is not good. But it seems 1st month payment already taken from the credit card, but the sim not activated yet.

13 REPLIES 13

@DarianDNewell wrote:

If you're contacting mods through SIMon make sure to tell the bot that you want to talk to a person pronto so you don't get stuck in a circle trying it the same things. 

I'd suggest pm.

PM gets you worse service. Use SIMon.

DarianDNewell

If you're contacting mods through SIMon make sure to tell the bot that you want to talk to a person pronto so you don't get stuck in a circle trying it the same things. 

I'd suggest pm.

@mdshafiqulislam wrote:

I am trying from home. When I am trying again by the sim card seems I could choose a phone number again but previous number not working. Not sure what is going on. Will I try again? But will chare again from my credit card right?

It could be good if I talk with customer service rep. Not sure what to do.

@mdshafiqulislam 

If you were charged for the plan, don't try again.  

If it has been more than a couple of hours since you were charged, I would contact moderator for account help.  Moderators are PM employees who can fix accounts.  

o contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@mdshafiqulislam wrote:

I am trying from home. When I am trying again by the sim card seems I could choose a phone number again but previous number not working. Not sure what is going on. Will I try again? But will chare again from my credit card right?

if they have charged you, your account was activated.  You would not be able to activate on the same SIM card.  It happened to me before , too

just wait for the activation to go through.  Usually it is within 2 hours but some people got it in 4 hours on a busy day.  In the mean time, keep rebooting your phone every 30 mins to confirm if it activated

mdshafiqulislam

@mdshafiqulislam wrote:

The phone should be good. Seems the sim not registered yet. Need to wait to be registered? 

@mdshafiqulislam 

Did you activate at home or in store?  If you activate at home, you should have created a self service account with your email address as the login for your self service account.  If you activated in store, you will need to create a self service account when you get home.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Also, did you activate a new Public mobile phone number or did you port over from another company? 

Activation of new number should be quick, while porting over from another mobile company can take several hours.  

If your credit card was charged, try re-booting your phone with SIM card.  

mdshafiqulislam

The phone should be good. Seems the sim not registered yet. Need to wait to be registered? 

mdshafiqulislam

When I am trying to create self-serve account, asking for phone number first, but as I am providing the phone number showing invalid !

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What kind phone you using? Is that phone brand new or used before with other phone company? What model is your phone? Is it unlocked phone? Try power off phone then on again.

TheGx

@mdshafiqulislam :So you've complete brand new activation using the online activation process here on this website? Use the email used on that activation to create new self serve account.

TheGx

@mdshafiqulislam : If you've never logged in to self serve before, you'll still have to create new self serve account by pressing create account button.

mdshafiqulislam

Clicked forgot button, but showing the email address not registered!

TheGx

@mdshafiqulislam :If you already created self serve account and don't remember password press the forgot password button.

Need Help? Let's chat.