cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

gypsygrrl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account is currently set up on auto pay due to come out yesterday.

my account is now suspended as they did not take the payment and they won't accept my payment online or over the phone.

how do I get my service back? ??

12 REPLIES 12

gypsygrrl

done that several times.

no luck yet

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Perhaps you can try to turn off the phone and on again and see if it will work.

gypsygrrl

and the service is not working

that's why I'm looking for help

gypsygrrl

I had this issue back when I started and renewing my plan did nothing.

my 911 is NOT working as I discovered the issue when I tried to call it when I woke up with chest pains.

I'm now in the er hoping my phone works so I can figure out how to get home without walking 4 blocks to a pay phone in a snow storm.

this is beyond ridiculous and this company lost their appeal months ago

@gypsygrrl wrote:

Im getting distressed by all the issues I've had since I started with this company.

Even 911 isn't working on my phone right now

Don't worry about 911 service.  It always works even if there was no SIM card in the phone or an active service.  As long as the phone dialer can be opened up a 911 call can be made.  As for service restoration, let's hope the moderator team can get on this right away.  It seems like there has been a few reported renewal failures recently.  It is a bit unusual to see this.  One suggestion to everyone renewing their plan, try not to go into the account and play around with any settings during the renewal day.  The account reports bogus information during the renewal process, things like warnings of account suspension, etc.  Seeing errant information like this can trigger an intervention which will interfere with the natural renewal process.  As long as the service is working, there really is no need to go into the account.  The day after when the dust settles, the account should report active status.  It is safe to do things to the account at that time.

gypsygrrl

But the moderators are not responding

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @dlaforge,

This caused by a glitch in Public Mobile's system, which is preventing some users from renewing their account even when they have autopay set up. Typically, these glitches will require intervention from the Moderators to resolve.

gypsygrrl

Ive sent two messages and posted on here. Hope it's resolved soon

dlaforge

The same thing happend to me this morning. Tried to make a call and received a recording that my service is suspended. Auto Pay should have kicked in yesterday but failed for some odd ball reason.

I can definately indentify with how your feeling. It would be nicce to have a least some sort of expanation as to whats going on.

I've also posted a message to the community and sent a private meassage to the moderators. Hopefully that get things moving along.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gypsygrrl wrote:

Im getting distressed by all the issues I've had since I started with this company.

Hi @gypsygrrl,

Sorry to hear and I know it must be frustrating but rest assured, a Moderator will be with your shortly.

gypsygrrl

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gypsygrrl, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  The autopayment date is better referrence in the rewards sections of the self serve.  If you currently do not have phone service.  You will need to message a moderator. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.