cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay plan change = no outgoing calls

jeav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I'm hoping I can find some help or clarification.

I'm am on month 2 of PM. I currently have the 15 dollar a month plan with 100 outgoing canada-wide minutes but I can't make any outgoing calls. 
Wondering what is happening.
I have been able to receive calls but can't place any calls. There is a recorded message that comes up about not having enough funds.
I have not yet used any minutes this month.
Can you help me with this or direct me to a place that can resolve my problem? 
Or help me look into what is causing the problem? 

12 REPLIES 12

@jeav 

You're welcome.... using the lost/stolen feature just suspends your service so it won't do any harm. It's also used to force the system into accepting a payment if the auto pay fails or if your incoming calling keeps going go voicemail it will fix that too.....or if you want to freak out the friend that referred you it sends a text message to them " looks like your rewards will be less on your next renewal due to a friend's inactivity in their account...." and once you unsuspend your service by reporting your phone found they will get another text message" Cha ching!! It looks like you've successfully referred a friend! $1 will be added to your monthly rewards!"

What happens when you phone 611?

jeav

thanks for your message. I think I'll likely wait cause I don't need to use my phone right now.
I can still text and receive calls so that's great 🙂

@jeav 

Try the lost/stolen feature as I've already suggested in the other threads you've posted in.... otherwise you'll have to wait til morning when the moderators can reprovision your account.

@jeav wrote:

Thanks for your message
How do I check to see about remaining minutes?

I should still have 100 since it just rolled over...

Log into self service and you should see something like this. If you do not see any minutes there check your usage history for any outgoing calls.

BDB3A53B-FAED-4207-8B94-AC517C22E5AD.jpeg

jeav

I've been on PM for a month and this is the start of my second month. 
I had no problem with out going calls last month but I just switched to a smaller plan so I was figuring it has something to do with my change of plan that the problem arose. 

jeav

Thanks for your message
How do I check to see about remaining minutes?

I should still have 100 since it just rolled over...

jeav

I have submitted a ticket.
I'll wait to see what happens! 
I've also turned off my phone and will turn it back on again to see if that changes anything 🙂 
thanks for your time. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jeav did your minutes work for you last month or have you had this issue your entire time? 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

When was your renewal? Did you change from a different limited minute plan such as the $10 plan?  It's possible that for an unknown reason that the minute counter did not reset properly.  If you go into your Self Serve account, how many minutes does it say that you have remaining?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jeav 

Contact a moderator for assistance.

• Need help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.