Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay credit card

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try to update credit card with new expire date, but failed
Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Try two cards, all failed.

7 REPLIES 7

You are welcome.  Glad that we could help you.

@missorange wrote:

Thanks for let me know to ignore the apr no. Now it works. 

missorange

Thanks for let me know to ignore the apr no. Now it works. 

Are you tring to update an existing credit card? Or add a new one? It seems that Telus only accepts Canadian or US registered credit cards. When I enter my credit cards, I attach mya apt # to my street adress.  Ie 111_ 111 yonge st. Ignoring the apt number field. It may work for you.  Also try using incognito mode on your browser. What did the Mod say the problem was?

@missorange wrote:

I double checked again, everything right, but still cannot updated. I already tell MOD, they replied but still not resolved.

@missorange wrote:

I double checked again, everything right, but still cannot updated. I already tell MOD, they replied but still not resolved.

And you likely already know this:

Do not use the apartment field. If you live in an apartment, enter your addres as follows: "1-123 Main street"

I hope that this gets resolved. When it does, please let us know what the issue was.

missorange

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. Check to see if any of the credit cards have been charged? And follow @LovesToPM advice to contact a moderator to help you. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

Try to update credit card with new expire date, but failed
Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Try two cards, all failed.

Make sure your name and address matches exactly the same info your bank has on file.

If you try more than twice with the same card, it will get locked by PM.

And you will have to contact Moderators for help.

You've been a customer for quite a while now, It's strange that this issue is happening quite often recently. Perhaps PM (or a supplier) made changes to the way they validate credit cards. If your card is working elsewhere, why should it be so hard to pay PM?

Need Help? Let's chat.