cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone switched to the $37 2GB plan successfully?

tonykung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

rumor says changing plan may not work properly. is it true?

I have just change the plan , but it will renew on Oct 15, will it work, or I have to contact someone?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

NuXPeR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Mine didn't change, but that was about a month ago. I would imagine they've ironed out all the issues by now.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm going to say that plan changing is not working for the newer plans.  Didn't work for me or a friend 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I like to call her super @Mary_M, the PM superhero 😄

Oh I do agree that those who are not changing their plans, are going to e fine.  I think those who choose to make changes due to the new plans are going to face issues.

Even if only 10% of all users are choosing to change their plan, I think a very good majority of those 10% will experience this problem.

And yes, as I stated, Mary_M got my account all straight, in cluding setting the proper renewal and plan.

imm1304

Hey @stonechucker

I agree that we have seen several reports of similar issues as yours consistently over the last 2 months.  I just based my estimation on the fact that there are over 200,000 (possibly 225k) PM customers.  So, unlese everyone is sticking to their old plans, the frequency of error report is fairly low within this perspective.  I could be wrong though 🙂  

As per your specific situation, I think Mary would have put you on the new plan of your choice properly and your next due date should be accurate and everything should be back to normal now.  

Also, I am hopeful that tomorrow night's maintenance outage will specifically aim to fix this issue.  Fingers crossed.

I don't know if it's safe to say the majority of changes are working correctly.  Here's my reasonings...

1.  I signed up just after the plan changes, on a 30 day (current plan list) for $42.

2.  I decided before the end of my 30 days, to change to the 90 day $120.  I set this to happen upon renewal.

3.  I also setup autopay to occur, so it was to be paid from my credit card the day before renewal.

What happened for me, 30-day $42 plan was renewed, credit card charged $120 the day before, and new renewal date set for 30 days out, for $42.

We are still within the first 90-day cycle... I get the feeling, there will be many more of these as we're only around 50-60 days in.

As I said... just my thoughts.  But @Mary_M fixed me up 🙂

imm1304

Hi @tonykung,

We have seen several posts about plan changes from the old to the new plans not going through as expected.  Its safe to say that majority of plan change requests are still processing without errors. 

The moderators have been extremely good at fixing this quickly.  So, if your plan change fails, just write to one of the moderators who are online when you visit the community and it will be fixed.  

If you send a private message best send to all three unless you know for sure Mary is at work.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'll have to wait until Oct 15th - if there are any issues, just private message one of the PM Moderators @Mary_M and they'll fix any issues you have.

Need Help? Let's chat.