cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Page Expired" notice upon login

andiepandie77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I have been trying to access both my account, and my child's, for almost two weeks in order to change our payment methods. When I try to log in I get a page stating that the page has expired. I have cleared the history on my browser to no effect. Has anyone encountered this and know how to proceed? Both of our phones are now suspended and we live in a rural area with no way to contact services outside of 911. 

Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech 

PM's is the ONE AND ONLY that works like that for me. I have a LOT of saved passwords and have never encountered this before. LMAO

.....just one more thing.

messenabout

@softech 

Oh boy 😵💫

@messenabout that means the saved password has a space at the end.  Sometimes the saved password has no space, but somehow the system add the space after.  It could also happen with Username.  Some "dumb" systems will see a username with space as a "different" login and deny login 

messenabout

@andiepandie77 

My trick is backspace the last character of my password. Takes me in. Weird? Very. 

*******<

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andiepandie77 are you using Chrome?  are you using Chrome's saved password feature?

it might be due to Chrome Auto-login feature

If so, after you picked the saved password , DO NOT click Login, let Chrome login automatically for you.  

If that does not work, another trick is to click Back and Refresh and it should work

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@andiepandie77 

I got the page has expired error all the time.  Now, I always log off the self-serve session when I finish with my account without letting the software to logoff my session automatically due to no activity.. 

To get out of this error,

1.  I login to my community account first.  Then, login to my self-serve without restarting the browser or closing the current tab or use another tab.

2.  Clear browser cache and use private mode will help too.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@andiepandie77 

It's been my experience that when logging in using certain mobile devices which have your credentials stored, that the system will automatically try to log you in once the credentials auto-fill.

If you tap the "Sign in" button while the system is already trying to log you in, you may receive an error message and be unable to log in.

It took me awhile to see that the system was already trying to log me in so when I stopped tapping the sign in button, it successfully logged me in.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@andiepandie77 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.     You'll have better success doing it that way ☺️

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.