cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@admin: I need to reinitiate number transfer

VINCENTCHEN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot to reply YES to the number transfer SMS from my old carrier. Can someone restart the transfer process? I tried to create ticket but always run into error.

8 REPLIES 8

@Sivakana  I’ll send you the porting team number private message 

Sivakana

Hello @VINCENTCHEN 

I'm having the same problem. I missed the 90 minute frame. Can you guide me on how you did it for the transfer? 

@VINCENTCHEN  Awesome we happy to hear it and welcome to public mobile 🙂

VINCENTCHEN

I ended up helping myself by going into profile page and click the transfer phone number button to restart the transfer.

@VINCENTCHEN that’s strange I give that number a lot of people and they come back and say it works . You can also submit ticket with support here’s a direct link to them 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@VINCENTCHEN wrote:

@Handy1  I reached out to the porting team but they seem unable to help. The person said they are telus and cannot see users in public mobile. I was redirected to a generic account menu where I couldn't talk to any real person

You were given a falsehood by the member of the porting team, but it is true that Public Mobile customers are only supposed to be using only online methods to contact customer service.  As the chatbot's ticketing service doesn't seem to have worked, please send a private message to CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

VINCENTCHEN

@Handy1  I reached out to the porting team but they seem unable to help. The person said they are telus and cannot see users in public mobile. I was redirected to a generic account menu where I couldn't talk to any real person

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@VINCENTCHEN  No worries I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.