cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-on refund - charged but not received/showing on account plan

MJNadyne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day,

I have purchased 3GB extra in add-on on March 10th for immediate usage for my work.

I haven't received those extra GB and I had to find other method to access internet data.

So they are not needed anymore.

Please refund.

Account #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nadyne Txxxxxxx

Thank you.

*** Edited by srlawren to remove personal information, as per community guidelines.

8 REPLIES 8

Gee, thanks @darlicious 

Now I'm needing chips, and I don't have any. 

Wish I had a vending machine...

@MJNadyne 

This is likely the scenario you thought you added 3gb of data and then went and added the $45. But you didnt go back and submit the the $45 from your balance to actually pay for the add on data. If you did this it will show in your in your payment history if you actually purchased the add ons or if you just have $45 in your balance that will help pay for your next renewal.

Look at your account as a vending machine. You want a bag of chips but when your press A3 nothing happens they just sit there in the twirly thing. You add a $1.75 to the vending machine coin slot and the bag of chips still just sits there taunting you as your stomach grumbles and your mouth waters. Aha.....you have to go press A3 again and push select. Your coins drop into the paid coin slot the twirly thing twirls and your bag of chips drop down to where you can retrieve them.

The only difference is the bag of chips have an expiry date...... your add on ( other than US 10 day roaming add ons) does not expire. It lasts til every last chip is gone from the bottom of the bag... crumbs and all and it disappears from your account. (The chip bag you have to put in the bin!)

Keep in mind in the future if you need an increase in data its more economical (usually) to choose a larger data plan and add the funds and then change your plan "now". For example if you were on the $40/5gb plan that $45 would have allowed you to change to the $45/6.5gb plan. Keep in mind that you are probably grandfathered into your canada wide calling plan that will soon go up in price by $5 if you change plans so consider this in future or you can always renew your current plan early by adding the funds and contacting the moderators and asking them to renew your plan.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@MJNadyne wrote:

Good day,

I have purchased 3GB extra in add-on on March 10th for immediate usage for my work.

I haven't received those extra GB and I had to find other method to access internet data.

Please refund.

Account #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nadyne Txxxxxxx

Thank you.

*** Edited by srlawren to remove personal information, as per community guidelines.

lol I guess you see it is clear that there are no refunds. But I would like to help. 

1. Before you started was your balance $45 or more?

2. You have to top up your account to equal the cost of the add-ons before you buy. 

3. If you were having $45 or more:

a. Does the purchase show in your Purchase History?

b. Does it show in your overview....it may possible roll all 3 gb into one entry

4. If you did top up does your CC show a purchase of let's say $45 plus taxes?

@srlawren thank you for your help. 😊

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@MJNadyne wrote:

Good day,

Please refund.

Account #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Hi @MJNadyne please remove your personal information as these are public forums.  Click the 3 dots at the right corner to edit your post.  

@computergeek541 please help

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@MJNadyne 

There are no refunds at public mobile. 

Sorry. 

The funds will likely be showing in your available funds as a credit towards future services, either plan renewals or add ons. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@MJNadyne wrote:

Good day,

Please refund.

Account #xxxx

Thank you.

There are no refunds at Public Mobile. You will have to ask a moderator and they will decide if they will grant you a credit in your account.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

76B74527-5746-4221-9EC8-BB7EA665A74D.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MJNadyne : So are you seeing at least $45 in your Available Funds? Perhaps you didn't completely purchase the add-ons. If in your Available Funds then you can just leave the funds there for future renewals

Need Help? Let's chat.