cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

msbic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all.

My aunt's account got suspended since last month, when we updated her credit card on file.

She claims that there's plenty of credit on the card and she uses it daily

Trying to update the card info (with the same card) gives an error as well.

Can anyone give me any clues?

I couldn't find Public Mobile when trying to add a bill in my online banking.

As my last resort, I am thinking to buy vouchers. Where are these sold? I am in GTA.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

msbic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried doing the manual payment in 2 different browsers, still get the "Oops! Something went wrong!" message

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@msbic 

Please note *611 was down this week.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-611/td-p/963252 

So call the number to put in the voucher.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@msbic 

Clear the cache on your browser and use a laptop or desktop to update the CC info on her account. Sorry no online backing for PM.

If that didn’t work then you need to contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chatbot on link bottom of the page or private message on the envelope icon above.

Last option is to purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number at these locations:

2DEE575D-8806-423D-B948-CA9BEF831C5F.jpeg

Or you can purchase an electronic voucher at recharge.ca.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @msbic You cannot pay PM via bank.  You need to pay either with credit card you added on My Account or use Voucher to pay

Can you login to her My Account to update the credit card?  If a working card is there already, just login again and pay.  What happened would be just Pre-Authorized payment error and hence it didn't renew.  A manual payment now will reactivate the service

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@msbic  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1679676468870.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.