cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

challa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had $65 in my account, I made sure that I had an active credit card on for autopay. I logged on, and it told me my account was suspended, so I clicked on the "reactivate plan", and topped up to the amount needed to reactivate the plan. It didn't reactiveate. I assumed it was because I had a predated plan change for the end of the 90 days to change from $120 6 gig plan, to a $165 for 12 gig of data plan (no longer available), so I added another $100 to my account. 

The "suspended" notice is still up. If I click on "reactivate" it sends me to the creditcard payment screen, but won't let me "pay amount owed" because I have enough in my account. 

GRRRR. Please fix this asap. I need my phone back!

1 REPLY 1

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If your service running fine then don't worry about suspension if today was your renewal date then its a usual bug if your data call and text working as thry suupose too then don't need to worry about suspension its normal they will get money out by tomorrow morning but if you are not able to use service then there s a issue then you can send a private msg to mod also if theres was enough money and you preset future date for plan change then it suppose to change automatically if service running then ignore suspension issue if doesn't then Contact mod and also explain about future date plan change hopefully they will help you out only if you are not able to have serviced now here's how to contact mod

Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.