cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account lost but still paying

johnsonsab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

long story short, kid set up account with his email, lost access to his email, so we have been locked out of the acocunt for months and months. got him a new account but im still getting charged monthly for his stupid account but we have no way of getting in. i dont have his account number or anything, just my credit card info and the payment dates. i cant set up a ticket as i dont have his account number. cant get his account number as we are locked out, see the problem! literally cant get help and they are charging me for months and months!!!!!!!@!

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@johnsonsab 

If the old account is on the old $$ rewards program you may want to keep it or pass it along to someone else.

@johnsonsab 

You will need his security PIN for the CS_Agent to assist you.

"They" is support. I assumed from your writing that they had asked you for your account number to verify you.

You can also go into the private message system and use CS_Agent in the To.

johnsonsab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

who are 'they" i havent been able to find a way to speak to anyone directly for them to ask me verification questions.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You don't need the account number. They can ask you for other information to verify you.

A workaround is since you know the payment date or call 1-855-4pu-blic and enter his number and get the renewal date. Or if you still have the sim, put it in a phone and dial 611. Then the evening before that date, pause your credit card used here. The next morning unpause it. That will discontinue the account and then 90 days later it will fully deactivate.

Need Help? Let's chat.