cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account deactivated this morning

240Chris
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help. Phone died, and got a new one last night, but you suspended my account today. I have resubmitted my credit card info, how do I get my phone working?  Credit card was not suspended or nothing so I figured my account was ok....I have been with out a phone since last year, so need it now

I did not suspend my account.  I kept making payments

7 REPLIES 7

bodygarde

Si un employer de public mobile ( telus ) ne confirme rien a ce sujet , je te conseil de pas gaspiller ton argent trouve ailleurs comme compagnies

@240Chris wrote:

I can get into my account, but I try to update the credit card- expiry date, and the submit button is greyed out so I can't submit it.....was only suspended today

@240Chris I updated my expiry date not long ago without issue. Maybe try the "replace card" route?

Use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that from the Moderators.

@240Chris 

Try removing the card all together and then adding it back.

Click Payment. Then bottom Left Manage My Card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Keep us posted!

240Chris

I can get into my account, but I try to update the credit card- expiry date, and the submit button is greyed out so I can't submit it.....was only suspended today

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@240Chris , are you saying that you continued to pay for service while your phone was broken?  Deactivation means the service was suspended for 90 days or more and you can no longer access your account.  Is that the case here?  If you can access the account and the service is suspended, you should be able to manually reactive it.

Need Help? Let's chat.