cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to my account

deguirea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I registered two telephone numbers on the same email address and password. The self service allow me to access only one of two accounts and I cannot change the account number on the top right corner of the window to access the other account. Could you help me solve the problem please? Can I access my account with the account numbers rather than the email address?

9 REPLIES 9

@Megan02    Log into your self serve account (first clear browser cache/cookies/use incognito/privacy mode) and from left hand side of page select My Profile and account # is on the right hand side of page after SIM #.

Megan02

I just need my public mobile account number right now please 

deguirea

Thank you very much; I will try this and see 🙂

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deguirea If you want 1 email for 2 accounts you would have to use a workaround like this.

On Gmail, you can have a different address with your same email by adding a "+" sign at the end. This creates a different email address and all emails sent to that address still go to your original gmail address

For instance:  

• If your email is: canadian123@gmail.com 

• To create a PM account for your mom: canadian123+mom@gmail.com

• For the kiddo: canadian123+kid@gmail.com

• For the wifey: canadian123+wife@gmail.com

All of those email addreses would go to canadian123@gmail.com, but it will allow you to create different accounts in PM.

deguirea

the facebook option I guess?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

It had happened before, system is not supposed to let you do it. You will have to contact moderates to sort it out

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@deguirea You will need to speak to a moderator to get that fixed ? Bottom right corner ask to speak to a human

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only have email per account and sim.  You may have to contact a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You can only have 1 email address per account. You must have another email address for the other account. If you do not re member then contact a moderator:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.