cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about refer a friend reward

zoeyi0712
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend to activate a account with public Mobil on Dec 25,2021. but I never received a text message to confirm this referral. I checked my account and no refer a friend reward added. I am 100% sure that I used my referral code correctly. And my friend didn't receive the 10$ credit neither.  Can someone help me out?

4 REPLIES 4

@zoeyi0712 

There has been a glitch for the last 4 or 5 months that despite entering the correct referral code at activation for some reason it does not register in the system. Have your friend contact support to have it added and specifically mention not only this glitch but the fact that you are also owed the $30 bonus referral credit. Have him give you his support ticket reference number so you can also submit a ticket quoting his reference number in regards to receiving your bonus referral credit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zoeyi0712 

The $30 Referre Us to a Friend reward is added to eligible customers' accounts in increments of $5 for 6 months. The monthly credit will be applied provided that each payment is made no later than the renewal date. Customers must use their unique invitation code. Limit of one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). The customer to whom we have been recommended must make the activation before this date. Eligible customers will receive a text message confirmation each month when the credit is applied to their account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

for your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,they will applied within 72hr,,,

after 5 days if not receive you need to Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Have your friend contact a CSA with your referral code.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zoeyi0712 : Your friend (or you with all the right credentials to "look" like your friend) will need to contact the CSA's to have them make sure the number is right. Make sure of the zero's and oh's, one's and ell's etc. And if not then they'll make it right.

Need Help? Let's chat.