cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended

a8610
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today,I checked my Public Mobile account and it says "Your account has been suspended
To reactivate your current plan, you need to pay your outstanding balance. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment"

The heading above this warning says "account status active."

I have Pre-authorized payments Enabled with a valid charge card.

The box, upcoming bills. shows enough funds for the current payment date.

What is going on?

8 REPLIES 8

a8610

BKNS27 My account was not due for renewal the day before. It does not renew until next month. So something else is quirky.

Seems to be ok today.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@a8610 

There is a standard notice to all members showing your account is suspended on the day before your renewal date. If service is still working then it will disappear once your AutoPay has gone through with your payment.

@a8610  So when you log into your account it’s says active and all services working ? If so I think it’s safe to ignore … but if you ever find your self with out service and you know your pin you can 611 to make payments or of course log in in make the payment 

They brought in a new site last July. It's awful. The fact that your services are working says the account is fine. So it's just the really bad caching the site does. If you use private mode in the browser (or a different browser or device) then you would likely see proper information.

a8610

Duckman may have a solution, But the account did not renew overnight

a8610

Did your plan just renew over night? No the plan did not renew overnight. Not due until late next month.

I just checked the account and the warning has been removed.

This is something Public Mobile needs to address. Incorrect warnings could be from being hacked!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@a8610  You need to log into self serve and make payment and reactivate , or if you know PIN number to account you can 611 or if you have a voucher no pin needed for 611

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@a8610 

Did your plan just renew over night?  There are some payment warnings over the night of your plan renewal. These warnings confuse many customers.

As long as your phone is working now and you have enough funds or on pre-authorized payments, you can ignore these messages.  In a few hours, these warnings should disappear.  

Need Help? Let's chat.