cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another flawless renewal

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

So far batting 1.00 on all accounts.  What payment bug?  The secret is to avoid temptation to do anything unless the service stops.  One more payment to go to reach the one year milestone.  It doesn't take too many payments to make a year of service.  Time flies. 

12 REPLIES 12

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

crossing my fingers for today's renewal!

TheOldVR

Look at that... Mine renewed perfectly last night!!!!

Woo hoo... think I'm gonna have to go celebrate with a cold beverage on a patio this aft Smiley Very Happy.

Happy Wednesday!!!

GibsonSGJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today is my first renewal on a 90 day plan. The payment due date is today and I made the payment over a week ago.

Today the amount due is showing "$0.00", but my balance is still showing the full amount of the payment I made. My data has not "reset" yet either, not that it's a problem as I still have plenty left and there are no issues with my service.

I'm more or less just curious. With today being the renewal date, should I see these items updated on the site sometime today or is it more likely that tomorrow is when I will see the data reset, etc?

Thanks

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Renewal was yesterday went correctly with no problems . Received the confirmation about rewards and complete renewal 24 hrs later .
All gooooood

TheOldVR

My renewal is today.... and I had to update my CC info due to a change in expiry date.

Fingers crossed!

vinions

this is my second renewal.  heard so many horror stories but so far so good for me.  

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Main account has been renewing perfectly
Even used a voucher to get some bonus points

Will find out in 2 weeks if all is fine with all accounts

@JasonT1983

If rules followed properly usually works out everything pretty smoothly most of the time 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

JasonT1983

Same never had a problem!! Super satisifed with PM. Good job. Deserve a pat on the back

We always mentioned before, as long as people do not try to mess with the settings, it will almost all the time work flawlessly.. food to have some of those posts from time to time . My renewal is aiming on 11 days so I will be waiting for that.

On completion of the 4th renewal. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@will13am
1 year anniversary triggers on 4th payment or its counts from day you activate sim ?

Also my renewal is on June 24th I m waiting for my new credit card lol low interest one can I update my autopay by June 15th and it won't make a effect on autopay ?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.