cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong phone order

Fwecxsteen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered the wrong phone today. Is it possible to either cancel the transaction or adjust it so I get the correct phone? 

13 REPLIES 13

Luddite: I haven't tried it yet but if a password change changes the other then they're one account. If they can have independent passwords then indeed 4. Anybody remember if this place remembers old passwords and stops you from using it?

@dust2dust  "There are three "accounts " used here. 1. the shop account, 2. the service account, 3. the community account."

Make that 4 accounts - self serve and rewards/points are now separate logins, though with same username & password. 😵💫

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Fwecxsteen

I received your message that the order has successfully been cancelled. Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

I hope your day is excellent!

I'm just following up on your case to check if you still need assistance from our end, also I would like to mention that the system will close the ticket 24 hours after its creation of it.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards, 

Francis
Customer Support Agent.

Fwecxsteen

Ah, that makes more sense! Thank you for the clarification.

There are three "accounts " used here. 1. the shop account, 2. the service account, 3. the community account.

Without a sim you can't have a service account. You obviously have the other two accounts (1 and 3). They are each in their own world. The community account and service account are related by email address if you want to earn community points. But not the login.

Fwecxsteen

Thank you! I sent a message. And also sent a ticket: it went through this time. Fingers crossed

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah a private message would suffice. If you just made it, you can probably cancel it to order the one you want as it takes some time to be processed, but time is of the essence.

@Fwecxsteen   for your situation, just direct message PM Support here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Fwecxsteen

In fact, I opened an account (without using a phone number), received a confirmation email, clicked on the link and was directed to a page saying my registration was confirmed, but I still can't log in with these credentials and therefore can't open a ticket.

Fwecxsteen

Yes, thank you, I tried, but I have to open an account, and I can't seem to be able to open an account. I do not have a phone number currently. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fwecxsteen  - You will need to open a ticket (use the Get help shortcut).  Since it is 'fresh' they might be able to cancel the order.

Need Help? Let's chat.