Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't process my payment

Vintheling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why won't they process my payment 

11 REPLIES 11

@Vintheling wrote:

Might have to do payment voucher. One of the public mobile chat workers is working to verify my card (as thats the error I keep getting) if not its looking like I'll have to drive 45 minutes just to pay my phone bill by buying a voucher 

@Vintheling 

If you don't mind to pay some extra fees, you can use recharge.com or Mobile Recharge | Instant secure online Top Ups (doctorsim.com)

@Vintheling wrote:

Might have to do payment voucher. One of the public mobile chat workers is working to verify my card (as thats the error I keep getting) if not its looking like I'll have to drive 45 minutes just to pay my phone bill by buying a voucher 

@Vintheling    You can purchase via recharge.com for a fee, perhaps better than the drive to purchase a voucher?

@Vintheling  is your current card expried?

or do you want to try replacing it with another card if you have one?  If so,  go to Payment Tab, click Manage My Card and the click Replace this credit card.  There you can enter another card and try the payment again

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

When you are ready to try payment.  Try to pay with Amount Due first.  If fails, try to pick Other from the choice and manually enter your Plan Amount +$1 extra. and see if the payment goes through

Vintheling

@Vintheling wrote:

Neither suspending and resuming, or clearing cookies, or clicking the reactivate plan worked. Still says cannot verify my card 

@Vintheling 

If you're certain the card is good, ask CS for help:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

@Vintheling wrote:

Neither suspending and resuming, or clearing cookies, or clicking the reactivate plan worked. Still says cannot verify my card 

@Vintheling   The card is not expired is it?  For now you could purchase vouchers from a gas station or retailer like SDM, London Drugs or Walmart and add the funds via 611.

Edit:  BTW is today your payment date and you're seeing a message saying the account is expired/suspended?   If you still have phone service then that is normal (but idiotic) message seen on day of renewal and will drop off of in another hour or so.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vintheling wrote:

@Vintheling 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Vintheling

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vintheling 

sometime the Autopay fail,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vintheling wrote:

@Vintheling   If you see the Reactivate button in your overview page try clicking that to push any payments if you have a CC on file or available funds in your account balance.

Make sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito mode before logging into your self serve account.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Vintheling wrote:

@Vintheling 

Do you see your payment in Available funds?

If so, try to Suspend then Resume service ( in Lost/Stolen phone page) to reactivate your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.