cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won Iphone 13 contest

Progaucon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have won one of three Iphone 13 in public mobile rewards contest and I had reply the following email with in 5 days but nothing get back to me ? Anyone help please

45 REPLIES 45

Progaucon

Thank you your reply 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

do we really need to tag Jade for small thing like this?  No wonder she is busy 🤔

@darlicious wrote:

@JL9 

You assume right. It's not even the end of the 5th day after the lucky draw. Contacting customer support today is premature. When I won a $50 Amazon gift card we had 3 days to confirm and I kept my big mouth shut for 9 days until the winners were announced.

The flip phone winners were announced near the end of regular business hours on the 5th day so maybe @LeePublic , @pm-smayer97 or the other guy can tell us what timeline they were given to claim their grand prize winnings?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

First, congrats @Progaucon!

In my case, I was given only 38 hours to reply to the winner notification to claim my prize. Once I submitted my reply (at about 4 AM), I received a reply with my claim code around 12 pm the same day.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

You assume right. It's not even the end of the 5th day after the lucky draw. Contacting customer support today is premature. When I won a $50 Amazon gift card we had 3 days to confirm and I kept my big mouth shut for 9 days until the winners were announced.

The flip phone winners were announced near the end of regular business hours on the 5th day so maybe @LeePublic , @pm-smayer97 or the other guy can tell us what timeline they were given to claim their grand prize winnings?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Yes, that's usually how it's done.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'm assuming they won't have any announcement until they confirm the 3 winners after contact and the skill testing question 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Wow...very nice!  Congrats on being one of the 3 lucky ones 😊

Did you fill get to fill out the skill test question?  If you did then usually (not really sure) you just wait until PM makes the official announcement as to all the winners.  But it doesn't hurt to ask just in case...

Progaucon

thank you , I will try contact them

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Progaucon 

That's great to hear and congratulations 🎉. If I were you, I'd tag the PM manager @J_PM in your original post and make them aware of your legitimate concern.

I'm sure that they'd want to know and have the information your asking about.

Once again, congratulations and good luck!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Wow congrats, your odds were good since this is the first Points system draw.

Best you contact a CS_Agent to get your prize.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Progaucon  Congratulations!!! So, the Jackpot is real.  I wonder if your post will help draw another 10 members to migrate to the new rewards system 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Progaucon 

Congratulations! The odds worked in your favour. Is today the 5th day that you had to reply to the email by? In previous contests that ran on the community winners were given a timeline to reply by. If one or more of the winners did not reply within the timeline then new names were randomly drawn from the entrants and they were given the same timeline to reply by. Some contests did not announce the winners for up to 3 weeks depending on how many times new winners had to be randomly chosen, contacted and so on....

If no announcement or you are not contacted by next Tuesday then submit a support request or contact customer support via private message and ask how much longer your expected wait time will be until pm announces and awards the lucky jackpot's three × iPhone13 prizes. I know you are excited to get your new toy.....but you will have it in your hands soon enough.😁

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats that is awesome to hear!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Wow, lucky you. As I suspected no real transparency and notification who won etc.

I would just stay on top of the emails and maybe private message an Agent if you don't hear back in next day or so 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Progaucon WHAT?  Lucky you and Congrats!!!!

You didn't get any reply?  you sure it is not a spam?  LoL .. just joking

I suggest you to open a ticket with PM Support and have them check.  Maybe it is on the way already:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.