cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without service for 24 hrs everytime it processes autopay

adussome
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What's the point of auto pay if my service is interrupted every month. I'm considering cancelling my 3 lines. 

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adussome 

Are all your accounts with the same renewal date?

If you have the same plan for all of your phone lines, your cc fraud detection may be triggered when 3 same amount of payments from your cc within a short time.

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@adussome wrote:

What's the point of auto pay if my service is interrupted every month. I'm considering cancelling my 3 lines. 

To avoid disruption, you can pay manually.  What's the point if you have to pay manually?  Long time customers get $2 off.

Point is - avoid autopay failure.

It would be nice, but don't see it happening anytime soon

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@adussome   Are  all 3 lines getting issue every month? just just randomly, 1 line this month and another one another month?

Are they are renewed on the same day?  There might be problem if multiple lines renew on the same night with the same amount, Credit card could decline the requests as CC might think it was duplicated charges.  Best to use different cards.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

HOW is your service interrupted?

Autopay either works or not. If it works you will get SMS from 611 that your bill is paid and service continues. DO you get these SMS on every renewal day???

If autopay fails, then you would have to manually pay that renewal. Not that difficult but yes, kind of extra work.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Issues like this are par for the course with this provider, you can only hope they will fix them someday.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you see messaging like below, it is completely understandable why you would be concerned.

Just remember, if you have FULL SERVICES, you're good:

HALIMACS_1-1650276316044.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@adussome wrote:

To avoid disruption, you can pay manually.  What's the point if you have to pay manually?  Long time customers get $2 off.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@adussome 

Are you talking about the account status in self service where it says Plan Expired during renewal? If the answer is Yes, this is the normal messaging at renewal that everyone gets. As long as all your services are working then everything is fine. Just ignore the message.

Confirm that you are on autopay. Go into self service and with the Overview tab selected, look at the bottom left for information on autopay.

It should say: “You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay”

Need Help? Let's chat.