cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the 15gb for $40 plan still be available when the activation page goes back up?

cinna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new customer who just received my SIM card yesterday and I was really hoping to get the 15gb for $40 plan, but I had to wait until today to pay for it and now there seems to be an outage. It looks like a limited time deal, so will the plan still be available for a new customer to sign up with once things are working again? Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@cinna Yes. The plan will still be available. 

@ZuckMark wrote:

No!

The plan is limited-time only!

The plan may or may not be available when the Self Serve site start working again. Customers here don't know the answer to as to how long this plan will be available as Public Mobile has not communicated any end date.

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No!

The plan is limited-time only!

Aiden

Lol he pretty much uses his real name as screen name anyways , doubt he cares

Its like folks that don’t like license plates shown online , yet it’s exposed everyday to public and dashcams 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

YES get it before its gone (who knows when it will disapear)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JUNA1D5HAH 

Thanks for posting a confirmation. In future though when posting screenshots you may want to hide any personal info in the screenshot. While your name isn't a big deal being cognizant that you may expose other personal details or security sensitive info on a public forum can expose you to a risk of fraud. More sensitive details like your phone number or email etc... are against the terms of service and will be removed if not by your own hand then by an oracle or customer support agent. Images however need to be edited out and also removed from your image library in your community account profile.....this is easier if you do it. 

The above screenshot would have been better had you obscured your name and at the very least the agent's surname. FYI......🤔😀😉

JUNA1D5HAH

I am in the same boat.

Just spoke to someone on chat and he confirmed the plan will still be available once the outage is resolved.

PM-CHAT.PNG

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There was no expiry date mentioned anywhere so hope the deal will still be on after service is restored.

If not I would complain to agent and hope they would honour the deal. Nothing is lost yet! Good luck and let us know if you managed to get 15GB/$40.

Need Help? Let's chat.