cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I still earn 1 point with my referral code if my account is not active?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I will not always have my account active. If my account is not active and I give my referral code out will I still earn a referral on my account?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hollister 

I was hoping that I read the help pages the same way but I eventually answered my own question.....this thread may help you....this post in particular.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Hollister hi no sorry your account needs to be active to receive any type of rewards 

HI @Hollister   new friend referral points will only be added during renewal .  So, if your account is suspended for 2 months, you won't get any points on that 2 months

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow 

Do you mean that even if my account is not active I will not accumulate points even though my friends account is active. The way I read the help pages is that as long as your friend was active?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hollister   you will earn  them when your account is active again

So, it will be on your account.  But when  your account is not active, not renewed, you won't get the points

then when you renew again, it will give you back the points for that renewal (not of those months you were suspended)

Need Help? Let's chat.